Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Holy Word, verbally and fully inspired in the original text and that it is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God the Father, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, measureless in power. We believe that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of humanity, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Christ.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the divine, eternal, and only begotten Son of God. We believe that in His earthly life He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life. We believe in His vicarious and atoning death for the sins of the world. We believe in His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the right hand of the Father to make intercession for the saints, and in His personal, visible return to the world in power and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit and in His personality and deity. We believe that He was sent forth from the Father to convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment. We believe that He is come to regenerate, indwell, sanctify, instruct, and comfort the saints.
- We believe that Adam was created in the image of God; that he sinned and there by incurred physical and spiritual death; and subsequently all individuals are by nature and by choice sinners and destitute of all power to save themselves. We believe, therefore, that the only means of salvation of sinful human beings is the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit on the basis of the atoning work of Christ, through personal faith in Christ. We believe that everyone will be resurrected. Those who are saved will be resurrected to eternal life and those who are lost will be resurrected to eternal damnation.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and that these two distinct genders together reflect the image and nature of God. We believe that God created marriage to be exclusively the union of one man and one woman, and that intimate sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that union.
- We believe that all human life is created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life.
- We believe in the church, the living spiritual body of which Jesus Christ is the Head and of which all regenerated people are members. We believe that the Lord commissioned the church to proclaim to a lost and sinful world that He, Jesus Christ, is the Son of God who suffered and rose again from the dead on the third day, and that forgiveness of sins is available to all who put their faith in Him. We believe that a visible church is a company of believers in Jesus Christ, associated for worship, work and fellowship.
Interested in receiving our newsletters?
Have a heart to serve the broken?
Click here to see our current job openings.